Friday, May 27, 2011

Pros & Cons of Blogging

Greeting fellow bloggers!
Today I’m going to write about what I liked and disliked about blogging-

I, personally, really liked blogging – I think it is a very good creational exercise – everybody got to write about something of their interest, which is always fun. I like the fact that the project was very liberal, and I also liked that we got to practice writing in a non-formal manner – which is always useful in the future. I mean, when we’re older, we’re not going to only have to write essays – we need to know how to both write formally (which we covered in class with in-class essays and several other projects), but we also need to know how to write informal emails, notes, and whatnot – blog-writing gives us the experience. I also think it is a great opportunity since it’s not like anything we’ve ever done before – it’s something new and original.

The only flaw I see to blogging is finding a topic to write about – but once you find one that fits your interests, it’s great.

I loved blogging and I think it’s a great project which a vast majority of kids are going to like since everybody can make of it something they enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment